Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going for a holiday pretty soon

I really need to take a break now. It's been a while since the last time I went on a vacation. I was actually thinking of going to Europe, but then I thought South America would be the best choice at this point of time.

I live in Boston. My life has been great so far; just been a little busy that's all. So, according to my plan, I'm thinking of starting my journey from Colombia. I think I will spend about a couple of months there before moving onto other neighboring countries.

This holiday is going to be for 6 months and because I like discussing my adventures with people, I created this blog so that you can enjoy my vacation with me. During these 6 months, I will be updating this blog regularly to show you the places that I'll be visiting and my thoughts about what I make out of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment